Though the current economy isn't an ideal environment for business growth, thriving in today's market is possible for businesses that can remain flexible and take advantage of unique opportunities. Business equipment vendors seeking profitable sales ventures should consider leasing their products to customers.
Fortunately, there are equipment leasing and financing services that can aid businesses interested in pursuing this opportunity. Some companies may even provide sales tools to help you effectively market your products to potential customers. At Tiger Leasing, we seek to provide comprehensive support to our business partners. Our success depends on your success, which is why Tiger Leasing offers:
- LeaseQuote™ 2.1: Instantly calculates monthly payments and generates a leasing proposal using a simple Excel Spreadsheet.
- Leasing As a Closing Tool: Use this PowerPoint as a tool as a learning aid to help you close sales.
- Leasing Information: This PDF explains various leasing programs and tax benefits.
- Newsletters: In our newsletters, Tiger Leasing outlines the different opportunities of leasing business equipment.
- Leasing Intelligence™: Tiger Leasing provides up-to-date information on your clients' leases, which gives you, as a business equipment vendor, the information you need to take advantage of future sales opportunities with current clients.
- Increased sales opportunities
- Fewer payment collection issues for purchased equipment
- Immediate payment for equipment
- Increased leverage when closing pending sales
Generating a leasing agreement that works for both your business and your clients can be as simple as filling out an application. However, the simple process can yield unparalleled revenue.