Interested in equipment leasing? Wondering what to expect before you start the process? Tiger Leasing has the commercial equipment leasing process down to a science! At Tiger Leasing, our standard 5 step process looks like this:
- Potential clients fill out a simple, one-page lease application. (Sometimes, we may request other financial information, like tax returns or financial statements).
- Credit information is reviewed by the Tiger Leasing team. For more information on how we utilize credit scores when reviewing your application, please read: Credit Scores and the Lease Approval Process.
- Lease documents are prepared and sent to you for signing upon approval.
- A purchase order is issued to the equipment vendor.
- Once the equipment is delivered and accepted, it is paid for and the lease begins.
As an independent commercial equipment leasing company, Tiger Leasing is dedicated to providing customized leasing programs that meet the needs of growing companies. While our commercial equipment leasing process may differ from other companies in the industry, we're committed to making it as easy and straightforward as possible. Acquiring the commercial equipment your company needs shouldn't be a pain. Contact the experienced staff at Tiger Leasing today for more information and to get started!