Whether you’re opening a new business, rearranging your office, hiring new employees or just want to update your office’s design, there are many situations when leasing your office furniture should be considered. Business owners know that buying office furniture can quickly get expensive, even when you’re just buying the essentials, but when you add additional pieces like conference room equipment, filing cabinets, and computers, your bill quickly adds up! Instead of buying furniture that can go out of style or being locked into your equipment, consider leasing.
No matter your business’s specialty, Tiger Leasing has furniture that will match your office’s style while providing the functionality you require. Choose from various office furnishings including desks, chairs, whiteboards, office decorations, bookcases, reception equipment and more. The style of your furniture you select reflects your business, so choose wisely! Some furniture designs include:
- Traditional: Offices outfitted with woods and leather furnishings give the impression of tradition, sophistication and attention to detail
- Eco-Friendly: Green office furniture indicates that social responsibility is an important to your organization
- Bold: Vivid colors and artistic detail indicate your business is creative and can design imaginative projects
- High-Tech: Current gadgets, tools and technology distinguishes your business as tech savvy and data dependent
- Modern: Stylish, clean lined furnishings show your business is innovative and forward thinking
- Sterile:A clean office space equipped with hygienic furnishings distinguish you and your employees as individuals who value following procedures and seeking perfection
- Lease Purchase With $100 Buyout: This plan allows you to buy the equipment at the end of the lease for only $100
- Operating Lease With Fair Market Value: This leasing program gives you the option to purchase the equipment at the end of your lease for its Fair Market Value, continue leasing, or return the equipment
- Venture Lease: Ideal for startup companies, this program offers a lease where we provide 100% financing.
- Deferred Payment: This lease is structured so your initial months have little to no payments and is ideal for companies where the equipment won’t generate revenue for a short period of time.
- Seasonal Payment: If your business relies on seasonal cash flow, Tiger can design a lease where payments can be higher in certain months and lower in other months.
- Step Up/Step Down Payment: This option structures your lease payments to match your business’s cash flow needs.
- Municipal Lease: This plan is available to all city and state agencies. Due to the tax exempt status of the lessee, rates are much lower than standard commercial rates.
Don’t let money interfere with the furniture your office needs to succeed! Apply for a lease today or contact the Tiger Leasing Team to get answers to your furniture leasing questions today!