As a business owner or manager, you understand the importance of advertising. You also understand how much your budget can impact your marketing initiatives. Video marketing is a popular, effective advertising tool that brands of all sizes can and should be taking advantage of.
Video Marketing Stats
- In the U.S, consumers are watching more online videos than ever before (38.2 billion videos in Q2 2014, which is an increase of 43% over 2013).
- According to a study by Social Media Examiner, this year, more than a third of marketers (35%) plan on increasing their use of short-form video services and nearly 3 in 4 plan on increasing their use of original videos.
- Another study reports that 86% of buyers expressed some level of desire to access interactive/visual content on demand.
When it comes to video marketing, your customers want it and your competitors are doing it – what other motivation do you need?
While there are a number of qualified and talented video marketing agencies doing business today, shooting your own videos is a budget friendly way to get started. Leasing your video equipment makes the whole process even more economical and allows you the flexibility in financing and product acquisition to make this a long-term program for your brand. It's important to conceptualize your video marketing strategy and evaluate the content and purpose of your videos, before acquiring your video equipment. When deciding on what video equipment you'll need, consider the following pieces of equipment:
- Video camera
- Camera light
- Lighting kit
- Audio cables
- Digital audio recorder
- Light reflector
- Camera lenses
- Recording storage - video tapes, flash memory cards, external hard drives or DVDs
- Equipment bags
- Batteries and battery chargers
- Lens cleaner
As you're getting started with video production and marketing, it's important to invest in the equipment and technology that will really work for your brand. Equipment leasing is a great alternative to purchasing video equipment as you get started. To learn more about your video equipment leasing options, contact Tiger Leasing and let our team help you create a custom package that works with your budget and marketing focus.